Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Utah - from 38 to 75 degrees

Chase and I recently spent about 10 days in Utah visiting family and celebrating his 2nd birthday. When we arrived it was freezing and then the snow come...

As a new Halloween tradition all the girls in the family attend "Witchapalooz" at Gardner Village dressed in witches hats. The village is decorated with all different styles of witch and tons a cute shops. The best part of the evening, besides hanging out with all the girls, was watch my little niece Emma dance through out the entire performance, I wish I had her energy.
 
Emma, Addie, Morgan and Grandma
Lisa and Emma

The corn maze

Taylor, Chase, Ryan and Abbie
Ryan and Chase
Morgan and Emma
Hailey, Ryan, Ethan, Garrett, Micah and Abbie

1 comment:

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

The corn maze looks like tons of fun and so does the witches afternoon you girls got to spend together. What fun! Makes me so homesick for my sisters and cousins for Morgan!