It's hard to imagine that a year ago today we were in the hospital welcoming little Riley into our family. She has been such a delight and has such a happy disposition. We've enjoyed watching her every step of the way.
A little bit about Riley:
- She's a peanut (in other words, she's really small)
- She started walking 10 1/2 months
- She finally has more then 2 teeth, the top two came in last week
- She loves to cuddle (when she's tired)
- She is busy. She loves walking and is starting to run (or at least she tries)
- She love fruit
- She is a climber
- She loves the playground and tries to keep up with her brother
- She and Chase love to chase each other around the house
- And let's not forget, she's already a tease
It's amazing to watch as she is exploring the world around her, she is fearless, I recently told my mom she will be my child with broken bones and stitches. She is ALWAYS on the go. I love seeing the differences between she and Chase and watching their relationship develop.
We love you Ry - Happy Birthday.