Monday, February 4, 2008

Where did January go?


As many of you know I have been home with Chase since the beginning of the year, we have had a great time. We spend our days playing with toys, working on words, going for walks and playing in the park. I am taking advantage of Chase's 3 hour naps to look and apply for a new job.


Some of the highlights of the past month:

Girls day out - Tyler watched Chase one Saturday so I could hang out with a couple of my friends, we went out to lunch, had pedi and mani, and saw the "Bucket List"

For New Beginnings with the YW we learn a "Step". Thanks to Tage (our YW presidents husband) who works at a middle school, he asked a couple girls to come and teach the YW a couple of "Step's". The girls did a great job. They will be performing for our ward talent show and also at Evening of Excellence at the end of the year. Here is a video of the girls learning the "step" (more video to come).

After a long week and weekend of working around the clock Tyler took a day off, which was a real treat for Chase and I. We decided to take advantage of Restaurant Week and made reservations at Mesa Grill, one of Bobby Flays restaurants. It was great to go out to lunch and walk around Union Square for an afternoon and thanks to Beth we were Chase free for a couple hours.

This past weekend Tyler and I went and saw U23D - if you like U2 I wouldn't miss it, it's like you are on the front row.

2 comments:

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

I'm glad I could help out on your date afternoon. Morgan and I have also been enjoying your days at home since we get to hang out more.

Mike and Ariane said...

Chase is so cute! Thanks for updating your blog, I began to wonder!