Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Beautiful Spring Weekend


This past weekend was beautiful so of course we headed outside to enjoy the weather.   On Friday Tyler was home before Chase woke up from his nap, thanks to jury duty, so we were able to head out and enjoy a walk through Central Park.
 This was a rare Saturday for us when neither one of us had any major plans and we took full advantage.   1st - Chase requested pancakes for breakfast, and since he hasn't been eating breakfast, we decided to head out to a small diner on the Upper Westside for pancakes.  2nd - I was feeling the need to get out and go somewhere different, so we headed to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens to check out the Cherry Blossoms.  Although we were a week or two early they were still pretty.  
I really wanted a family picture in front of the trees however Chase was not cooperating so we ended up with Tyler and I and then pictures of Chase.
3rd - After naps, we headed down to the Upper Eastside to do some shopping for Tyler.  All in all we had a pretty prefect day.

While we were walking through the garden we notice these two sitting on a bench and couldn't help but take a picture:

4 comments:

E.F.G. said...

i didn't even know the bronx botanical gardens did cherry blossoms. now i need to plan a copy cat trip!

Kris and Linda said...

What beautiful pictures. I love the black and white of Chase through the tree. That stroller has a lot of miles on it doesn't it? Mom

Ashley said...

I'm so glad you got out and enjoyed yourself after the week I put you through! I love the picture of Chase through the trees...and I love how cooperative they always are when you have a perfect picture moment.

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Wonderful pictures! I love your cute pregnant belly and Chase's perfect smile! Sounds like a beautiful weekend...I miss the city and all of you!