Sunday, November 11, 2007

He's walking




This past week I decided to take Chase down to Babies "R" Us for his 1 year pictures at Kiddie Kandids. Lets just say I had high expectations, but quickly learned that with an active one year old you just hope for at least one good picture. I wasn't terribly impressed with the pictures, but I did end up buying a couple, simply because it was his one year pictures. Hope when we take pictures over the Holidays with his cousins we will have better results.



The biggest news this week is Chase took his first steps. It was on Thursday, the young women were coming to my house for an activity. As I was getting everything ready, one of the girls said “look” and there Chase was walking across the room, I couldn’t believe it. He has been practicing all weekend and his getting pretty good as you can see.

On Saturday, we had one of Tyler’s friends met us in the park to take some family pictures for our Christmas card, and again Chase wasn’t in the mood to take pictures. We are hopeful that a couple work out. (To be posted later)

We had Stake conference this weekend. On Saturday, while the guys were at Priesthood leadership, Beth, Ashley and I (the moms’) decided to get a babysitter and have a “girls night out”. Thanks to one of the young women who was willing to watch all three of our little boys. We had a great time walking around the upper west side and going out to dinner. We will defiantly be doing this again.